- Top 10 Printing Companies in Kenya
- Printing companies in kenya
- Quickest Printing Companies in Kenya
- POSTERS PRINTING
- BUSINESS CARD CENTRE
- Paper Suppliers in Kenya
- Contact Us
- Printing Industry Jobs
- Print Hub Kenya
- Kenyan's Printing Companies Review
- Best Graphic Designers in Kenya
- Print Hub Africa
- Printing Machines
- Printing Services in Kenya
Printing Industry Jobs
Ramco Printing jobs
At Ramco Printing Works, excellence, integrity, entrepreneurship and innovation define our identity as one of Kenya’s leading printing houses. That's why we hire smart, ambitious people who are looking for a place to grow their careers.
Print Sales Executives (4 Positions)
• Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager
• Generate new business opportunities and manage existing client portfolio
• To build excellent relationships with clients, in order to sell the company’s services
• Meeting and exceeding sales targets and maximizing the profitability of each project
• Maintaining relationships with existing customers through regular review visits
• Visiting potential customers to demonstrate products and gain new markets
• Contacting clients by phone/email to take briefs, approve artwork, manage projects and ensure installation/delivery of goods
• Keep up to date with market and customer information
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
• Gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business and requirements
• Monitoring of print management for your clients and ensuring timely deliveries
• Degree or a Diploma in Sales or Marketing
• Min. 3 years experience in sales and marketing preferable in printing or related industry
• Have a valid clean Driving License.
• Proven track record in Print Sales will be an advantage
• Excellent communication and client presentation skills.
• Good print knowledge
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must have ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision with strong prioritization skills
• Good industry commercial awareness.
• Good print technical knowledge and understanding of print production processes.
• A team player
• Great communication Skills
Reporting to the General Manager
Overall Job Purpose
Handling of the Designers Output Management by supervising and advising the designers and ensuring the set targets are met on time without compromising the quality of the end product to the customers’ satisfaction
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the smooth operations of design tasks by organizing and coordinating workflow in order to attain the set targets on time and cost effectively
• Ensuring preparation of daily plan for the designers after developing a brief for each designer by collecting all information being given by the customer.
• Responsible for Designer’s Output Management by supervising and advising the designers with an objective of getting best design output
• Ensuring the set targets are met timely without compromising on the quality of the end product.
• Assigning and following up on jobs in Pre-Press and ensuring that they go to production on time so as to meet the agreed client deadline.
• Taking and writing briefs by compiling all the jobs in the studio and distributing them to the designers according to the designers strength and work load.
• Responsible for receiving all jobs coming into the department in order to ascertain that the paper work done matches with the job card and whether the CD/Artwork received is useable.
• Timely preparation and submission of accurate and comprehensive designers, Prepress and job sent to production reports to the supervisor.
• At least a diploma in printing or any other relevant field or in-depth knowledge in printing
• At least 3 years experience in studio/Traffic management.
• Excellent leadership, communication and organization skills
• Work under minimum supervision
• Has the ability of attention to details
If you are interested in applying to any one of these positions, please email your CV to email@example.com with the subject being the position you wish to apply for.