Friday 1 August 2014

Inkpaste Printers &Stationers saved my day


I found myself in very tight situation the other day and since Inkpaste printers & stationers helped, I felt wise to share out and also recommend user to get their printing services in Kenya to Inkpaste printers.
I will be wedding this August and since hope to invite people form far and even outside Kenya, I wanted to an ecard for online wedding invitation card and a printed version to give to people local.  My friend had told me printing this stuff can be challenging and thus I contracted a printing company to design and make the two type (ecard and hard copy of wedding invitations) of cards early march this year, I believe the printing guy so much has the guaranteed within one month my cards will be ready for collection, so I did not bother pushing them even after they had delayed for 2 month. End week of july I decide to go to the printing company and find out that what they had printed was just crap and could not be used. Don’t want to go to many story, but i found Inkpaste printers Contacts on PRINTING IN KENYA blog, I contacted via email, they responded very first and within 3 days I had may amazing wedding invitation cards, well printed with theme colour and quality paper and they even offered fair prices than the previous disappointing printing company.
I just wanted to let the readers know, if don’t want to be let down, Inkpaste printers & stationer is the place to go. Get them on sales@inkpaste.co.ke. Iam Now distributing my invitation cards and iam happy.
Rose murage
Karen , Nairobi

1 comment: