- Contact Us
- Top 10 Printing Companies in Kenya
- Printing companies in kenya
- Quickest Printing Companies in Kenya
- POSTERS PRINTING
- BUSINESS CARD CENTRE
- Paper Suppliers in Kenya
- Printing Industry Jobs
- Print Hub Kenya
- Kenyan's Printing Companies Review
- Best Graphic Designers in Kenya
- Print Hub Africa
- Printing Machines
- Printing Services in Kenya
- Inkpaste Printers and Stationers
- Receipt Books Printing services
- Printing and Branding in Kenya
- GET A PRINTING QUOTE
- Office and School Suppliers
- Kapsa Bookshop and Stationers
- Giant Paper and Board Traders
Friday, 1 August 2014
Scarcity of Bond 70gsm paper and newsprint 48.8 gsm
Apparently it has emerged that there is scarcity of bond paper 70gms and newsprint paper 48.8 gsm. Bond 70gsm is commonly used in Kenya market to print text books, publications, business forms among other printed stationary. It has emerged that most of the paper supplier in Kenya on the month of June, July and early august did not have the paper or they had a few reams in stock which they were selling at very high prices.
Moreover, the newsprint paper which often used to print primary school exercise books, newspapers, exams among other stationary is scarce in the Kenyan paper and printing market. This scarcity of the two paper have seen printing companies in Kenya having different in supplier their frequency order on time and forced to shoot their prices since, the a few paper in the Kenyan market Is costly.
On other hand, the paper supplier in Kenya have started plans to import the paper in bulk so as to support their consumer and more so the printing companies in Kenya so they can do their normal printing services without being affected.
You can check with the leading paper supplier in Kenya.